Friday, May 18, 2007

My dream home - an EarthShip

Unfortunately, it is not on my tiny income that I can afford one, however much I really want to have one. I also have a few good ideas for an EartShip to generate even more electricity and even generate water from the air, and I would use square foot gardening so as to amply feed myself and my family all year round. If anyone wants to offer me the money needed to pay for land and the building of an EarthShip in Switzerland where I live, I'll accept with eternal gratitude. In fact, my dream is much bigger than just having an EarthShip - what I would love to be able to do is to have a whole village/community of EarthShips being built, in the hope that the example would inspire countless other people to do the same. :)
























No comments: